Webcam Florence, Italy: Ponte Vecchio
(A live view of the current weather at Florence)
The current weather conditions and weather forecast for Florence in in cooperation with wetter.com:
Florence is the capital city of the region of Tuscany and with 370.000 inhabitants also it's largest.
Places of interest in Florence (incomplete):
- Santa Maria Del Fiore (Duomo di Firenze) - The cathedral is not only the fouth largest church in the world, but with the Dome of Brunnelleschi maybe also the best known sight of Florence and Tuscany.
- Battistero San Giovanni - Baptizing church build in the 11th century, located on the San Giovanni.
- Galleria degli Uffizi - One of the most important art museums in the world.
- Museo dell'Opera del Duomo - The Cathedral Museum with artworks once placed in the cathedral and the surrounding religious buildings.
- Palazzo Pitti - Formerly a palace of the Medici family, now a museum with some of the Medici's art and treasures on display.
- Ponte Vecchio - The oldest and best known bridge crossing the river Arno with lots of jewellery shops waiting for tourists...
Piazze (Public Places):
- Piazza della Signoria - You may call this the city center of Old Florence.
We have collected links to more than 10.000 webcams from all around the world, not only for Florence or Italy.
So you can enjoy live-images from almost every place on earth with this webcam directory.
Links: Travel/Tourism (2, 3) - Webcam Florenz (Deutsch) - Webcam Firenze (Italiano)